Simply thankful


I get so sick of being depressed, I decided to do a yellow post.


Nothing dark, nothing dreary, no cries for help.


The truth is there have been more and more good days lately.
(minus the pneumonia)
Today I began a new medication regimen nicknamed the "California Rocket Bomb" by psychiatrists who have see the synergistic effect of these two particular drugs together.


While the word "bomb" related to my health care does not endear me to the treatment, I am hoping it does just what it is supposed and depression really gets under control.


Thank God for yellow houses with blue shutters and sea spray crust.


Praise Him for every bit of yellow that peppers my melancholy days.
Praise Him for waking up happy some mornings.
Praise Him for friends that really last.
Praise Him for life.



No comments:

Post a Comment