A new doctor in the house!

The moment of truth...listening to my chair deliver the news I passed my final dissertation defense. Sweet words..."Congratulations, Doctor Thul!"


Everything went very well, and thank you so much for your prayers!

Hugs from Dr. Kelechi, my research mentor
With my dear Mama, the original teacher!
2012 is shaping up to be true to my word for the year!


On the home front, Amelia's been getting progressively more ill while I've been gone...she has neck pain, severe headache, light sensitivity, even her teeth hurt. So far she hasn't needed to go to the hospital, but we are heading home on an earlier flight. Please pray her condition stays stable while I am flying today - Grandma Nel is manning the home front on her own with all 4 children, so an ER run would be quite difficult for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment