My baby is six!

Six years ago, she finally came out to meet us at 10:17 a.m.! All 23 1/2 inches, 8 pounds, 1o ounces of her! And she was such a beauty then...



And still is today! I am blessed to have mothered her for six years, and pray today that I will be here mothering her for decades to come. She is becoming a beautiful young woman with a sweet, helpful spirit and willing and capable hands. What a treasure!


Katrina
(German, "pure")
The fear of the Lord is pure, enduring forever. Psalm 19:9a

Louise
(French, "renowned warrior")
...you spoke in a vision, to your faithful people you said: "I have bestowed strength on a warrior; I have exalted a young man from among the people." Psalm 89:19

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I knew how to poat a picture! We think Katrina is GREAT! Love, GrammaDebra

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday sweet Katrina!! We love you! ~The Bergs

Post a Comment