Summer is sweet

The diversions of the dog days of August have been filling every nook and cranny of life. Yesterday, it was canning at a neighbors house.





Today, I had a cardiologist appointment to adjust medications, as I am still fainting (ick). I am also running to the dentist (with the company of my faithful family chauffeurs) every 3 days to get my dry socket packed with an antibacterial gauze. I developed a systemic infection once the tooth was removed (double ick!). Praying for quick healing as it is sapping my energy.

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity... For there the Lord commanded the blessing, life for evermore. (Psalm 133)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It gives me much joy to live my life in such a way as to bring God the glory peculiar to that verse! Love, Mama



glend

Anonymous said...

I love that the pictures are at the Gerbers! It is sweet to see Rob. Have you tasted any yet? Sara

Post a Comment