Adventures and non-adventures

I woke up at 4:30 a.m. {I know. I really should be napping right now.} By 7:30, my kids were out snowboarding in the sub-zero frigid January. At 8:30 we left for urgent care with a very sore Rosalie in tow. A few x-rays later, we learned her arm doesn't seem to be broken (there is a small area in question, but it would be a green stick fracture and wouldn't need a cast, so we came home anyway). She is pretty thrilled, with swimming lessons starting in 3 weeks. While at the doctor, she kept praying aloud, "Pleeeease God, don't let my arm be broken! I promise I'll never snowboard again!" She has decided to do her annual 4-H safety poster on elbow pads and other safety gear for snowboarding.


Speaking of 4-H, the girls went with Aaron last night and Caleb and I had a little time alone at home together. And this is what we did. I still get the giggles as I scroll through these!





Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward. (Psalm 127:3)

1 comment:

sarah said...

Cute pictures! Glad Rosy's arm was not broken!

Post a Comment