Far above rubies

Her children arise and call her blessed. (Proverbs 31:28)


She's the kind of mother who bakes cookies with the grandkids one day...


and frosts with them the next.






The toddlers get their own container of frosting.




And her beautiful hands are always ready to help with the task.



Never mind the mess.


We can clean that up, right?






Even though I'm older now, and I'm better at passing on the compliments swirling around my brain, I'm pretty sure she still doesn't hear it enough...she is the best mother in the world, and has made my life easier, more beautiful, and full of joy.

Thank you for the wonderful weekend, Mama and Papa!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you do have a wonderful Mama and Papa. Always extravagant in their love towards their children and siblings. I am blessed by them too. Love Auntie Shera.

Tracy said...

Gen-

You won't believe this - but I have many pictures waiting in a post I was going to do on the very same subject! My mom too came over and baked cookies with our kids.....I even have a similar picture with her hands and my daughter's! I will probably link to your post since you beat me to it....what a blessing to have such wonderful mothers nearby.....

cheers,Tracy

Post a Comment