If you take it all








On the windowsills, the microwave, the kitchen soffets...
in this heart of the home (my domain?),
the words echo loud from the cardstock reminders.
I've anchored His words to the doorframes as reminders (Deuteronomy 11:20).

They speak without any words of mine.
____________________________________________

If You washed away my vanity
If You took away my words
If all my world was swept away
Would You be enough for me?
Would my beating heart still sing?

If I lost it all

Would my hands stay lifted
To the God who gives and takes away

If You take it all
This life You've given
Still my heart will sing to You
Will You be enough for me?
Will my broken heart still sing?

Even if You take it all away
You’ll never let me go
Take it all away
But I still know

That I'm Yours
I'm still Yours
~ I'm Still Yours, Kutless ~


No comments:

Post a Comment