Top Ten for 2011 & an Author Favorite

I hope you enjoy a grand tour of the blog to close out the year! The top ten pages for 2011 in terms of pageviews:

1. Cathedral
2. Real-life fairy tale endings
3. The wound that blinds
4. Story of this battle
5. What I learned at my old church: Lessons after leaving
6. Reflection in the mirror
7. Hurt
8. Battle wounds
9. In a perfect world
10. Awakening to love

And my very favorite post of 2011:
Trading in my cardboard crown

2011 was my year for endurance, patience, abiding in trial. Little did I know, in January, how apt this word would be for 2011. I have chosen a much different word for 2012. Join me again tomorrow to read about it!


ὑπομονή
Hupomoné
Strong's 5278


1. remaining under, endurance; steadfastness, especially as God enables the believer to "remain (endure) under" the challenges He allots in life.
2. to preserve: under misfortunes and trials to hold fast to one's faith in Christ
3. to endure, bear ill treatments bravely and calmly

That He may say of me, "and you have perseverance and have endured for My name's sake, and have not grown weary." (Revelation 2:3) 

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us..." (Hebrews 12:1)

No comments:

Post a Comment