Hello, Goodbye?


I find myself pondering it ever more frequently: is it time to stop blogging? After all, what started as a cancer blog has reached it's natural boundary as I celebrate surviving 5 years since my cancer was discovered. Now it has morphed into a sometime mommy/philosopher/theology/mental health blog. It feels a bit awkward, and I'm never sure if it's because God is pushing me past my comfort zone, or if I am pushing myself way past the comfort zone God intended for me?

Have you ever considered concluding your blog? Why or why not?

Would you please consider answering this question either by emailing me using the contact form at the bottom of the blog, or posting a comment with your answer here?

Should I keep blogging or call it quits? Why? What do you like most/least about the blog? What kinds of topics would you like to see me do more of?

No comments:

Post a Comment