Making a list & checking it twice...

Following some long-ago advice from an old and very wise friend, I have incorporated my children into my to-do list. Here is what it looks like today:
  1. clean house
  2. do laundry
  3. fold laundry
  4. put away laundry
  5. upstairs - esp. bathroom
  6. clean garage
  7. decorate garage
  8. call Mama re: decorations, tickets
  9. bake cake
  10. bake brownies
  11. bathe kids
  12. potty train Amelia
  13. nurse Caleb x 8
  14. read stories
  15. sing songs
  16. laugh with Katy
  17. kids devotions
  18. my devotions
Hmmm, that looks like more than a 24 hour list...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a wonderful list. Love you Gen, and thanks so much for putting this out there for people to read.. I check it out every couple of days and it is and has been so very uplifting and encouraging. I love you very much, I hope you have a great day on Katy's birthday!

~ Meg M.

Post a Comment