Weekends are for announcing


After the fiasco with two previous job opportunities, I haven't mentioned here that I was offered and accepted a position as a nurse in the critical care unit at the local hospital. I start tomorrow, and will work full-time for 8 weeks for a thorough re-orientation to the tasks. My kids will be spending my work days with Grandma, an experienced homeschool teacher who will keep them right on track the 3 days a week I am gone.

To complicate matters, I came down with both strep throat and influenza A this weekend. I am on medication so will be able to start as planned, but I feel like a truck hit me. Prayers for quick healing would be greatly appreciated!

Another side note...congratulations to my brother-in-law, who is now engaged!

No comments:

Post a Comment