Urgent intercessory prayer needed

Intercession: 1. prayer, petition, or entreaty in favor of another (Merriam-Webster)

Amelia is ill again, and I am headed to the ER with her in a few minutes. Same onset as her last illness, vomiting even sips of liquids, high fever of 104 persistent regardless of anti-fever medication, listlessness, altered balance, altered level of consciousness, and puffy, pus-laden eyes. Please pray that they will intervene right away this time, put her on the powerful IV antibiotics so she is on the mend by the time I leave on Monday. I had a vision this morning - one of those awful, almost-makes-you-scream motherly flash-forwards, where I saw her fading away in the hospital while I was forced to remain away because of some stupid cancer diagnostic that could have been postponed. I am not saying this will happen, but it is of course the worst case scenario my mother-heart quickly jumped to.

1. Pray she gets the treatment she needs right away
2. Pray that she will be visibly improved by tomorrow morning
3. Pray for wisdom as we approach the scan dose on Monday
4. Pray for peace of heart for me as I deal with the newest layer or level of my trial

Thank you all!
Be unceasing in prayer [praying perseveringly]; Thank God in everything - no matter what the circumstances may be, be thankful and give thanks - for this is the will of God for you who are in Christ Jesus [the Revealer and Mediator of that will]. (I Thessalonians 5:17-18 Amp)

No comments:

Post a Comment