Reunion

Say of your brothers, 'My people,' and of your sisters, 'My loved one.'
Hosea 2:1

We met at Uncle Dennis and Auntie Rosalie's house in Minneapolis to pick up Katy and Rosy after their 6 day Kansas City trip. Caleb and Amelia were so excited to see them!




I marvel at the tenderness that exists between these sweet children. I also marvel at the number of books that address sibling rivalry, and the few that have been written about sibling love.


I am thankful that the fabric of my life is woven with these beautiful threads, strengthened by the cords of husband and children. I am so blessed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEEEUUUUTEEEFUL!

I had never noticed that verse! Thank you!

And the pictures speak for themselves! I agree on the sibling rivalry thing - WAY not the experience I had in my family of origin or with you children, either! Love, mama

Princess said...

What beautiful pictures that capture that love so tenderly. Auntie Shera

Anonymous said...

Shera Lynn, do you REALIZE what a gift it is that the Lord saved that monicker for YOU????? Or is there some technology thing I am not understanding??

Woodbury Clan said...

Gen, it is good to see such love between siblings. It is what we strive for with our family. Sometimes we need separations for the sweet joy of reunions.

Unknown said...

Your family fills me up.
Melanie

Post a Comment