A long day

...my spirit faints within me; my heart within me is appalled. Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love, for in you I trust. Make me know the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. ~ Psalm 143:4 & 8 (ESV)

Another day of chest pain and palpitations. Hard work to keep up with the kids and the house. I am worn out. The cardiologist thinks it may be time for a pacemaker, but will probably decide to try medications first, depending on the results from the 48-hour heart monitor I am currently wearing. My appointment is June 1st. Thanks for your continued prayers.

Give to the wind your fear
Hope and be undismayed
God hears your sighs and counts your tears
God will lift up, God will lift up, lift up your head
~ God Will Lift Up Your Head, Jars of Clay

1 comment:

Unknown said...

precious one,
i pray you awake with the sound of God's love in your ears through the voices of your children and husband, and that your heart will be strengthened in unexplainable measure even as it is being monitored,
and that our Papa will hold you in His strength even as you head into another new day. i pray that He will send you unexpected help and blessing.

Post a Comment