God, can you record this for me?

I've prayed, since Katrina was two months old, that God would take a movie of all these moments for me, so I can watch it over and over again in heaven. Or somehow make time disappear so we can hold all the versions of our children at once: baby peach skin, toddler chubby legs, gangly childhood, and whatever comes next. Cancer, and heart problems, make a young mother cling ever more tightly to the beauty of these childhood days. I couldn't have written out what's in my heart any better, so please read this beautiful post by Ann Voskamp:

Heart Beats Past Goes Nowhere

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please compliment Aaron on that wonderful photo.

I love the blog you linked to - a kindred spirit for you? How did you find it.

I love you and I love your blog. mama

Post a Comment