All I didn't lose

We made it! We are 1,300 miles away from home, at a beautiful beach house on the South Carolina coast. It is literally like a different world. I feel so blessed to be here this year, continuing to pursue my degree despite cancer, heart problems, births and deaths since the last time I came in 2007. I am alive, I am able to talk, my brain is functioning normally, I have strength and stamina enough to travel 1,300 miles in a cramped car! God is good! How rich blessings seem when I think of all I could have lost over the past two years...

For by him you have become rich in every way-in speech and knowledge of every kind... I Corinthians 1:5

1 comment:

Daria said...

Congrats on pursuing your degree ... I've been taking course for a college diploma during my treatment and it has been a great distraction.

Good job!

Post a Comment