Worn out (but home)

I came home from the hospital a little while ago. Very, very tired. I can definitely tell I've been sick since November. I am hoping the latest surgery will be the last I have for years to come. Please continue to pray for complete healing. I still have quite a bit of pain, and developed a reaction to one of the antibiotics they had me on. Now I am on a single, strong antibiotic, and will remain on it for 3 weeks. There is a litany of possible complications due to the necrotic tissue in my abdomen and two surgeries in one area in so short a time. Please pray that my recovery this time would be complication free. I have mild signs of returning kidney infection, but the doctor chose an antibiotic that will treat kidney infection, too.

More about Jesus would I know,
More of His grace to others show;
More of His saving fullness see,
More of His love who died for me.

More about Jesus let me learn,
More of His holy will discern;
Spirit of God, my teacher be,
Showing the things of Christ to me.

~ More About Jesus, Eliza E. Hewitt, 1887 ~

1 comment:

Amy said...

Dearest Genevieve,

What can I say but that I fumble around for words and end up silent wishing I was close enough to physically serve you and yours. Somehow my bones sense your great exhaustion, at least enough that I pray His mercy over and over. Good sleep, rest, healing are my most immediate prayers for you. Tell Aaron he is not forgotten but much loved.

Post a Comment