All things Western

Even the kids are entrenched in the Western theme this week, with the Valentine's Day event fast approaching. We got a vintage horse-on-springs from our local Freecycle list, and it is the current object of most affection around our house. Amy's eye issue persists, as you can plainly see here. However, she seems to be falling less now that she has been on a steady high dose of steroids for a full month without any attempt to wean. I have hopes the eye issue will resolve in the next month prior to seeing her neurologist again in March.

I am off to shop for massive quantities of groceries today, with my mother's help. I covet your prayers for my marriage. We are still thrown for a loop by the marriage conference we attended. I feel like a big "Under Construction" sign should be criss-crossed over my bedroom door. I take hope in this: be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. (Romans 12:2)


No comments:

Post a Comment