Sweet brother o' mine


Please pray for my brother Scott. Specifically, that he would find a job in law enforcement in the area. At this point, it basically has to drop out of the blue into his lap. Hiring is way down, and he has been searching for over a year. Pray for his faith, that he wouldn't lose it because of this job struggle, but that it would grow deeper instead. My heart is so heavy for him tonight. I love him so much and wish there was something I could do to make his life easier today.

Even before a word is on my tongue,
behold, O LORD, you know it altogether.

You hem me in, behind and before,
and lay your hand upon me.

Where shall I go from your Spirit?
Or where shall I flee from your presence?

If I say, "Surely the darkness shall cover me,
and the light about me be night,"

even the darkness is not dark to you;
the night is bright as the day,

for darkness is as light with you.
Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written,
every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,

when as yet there was none of them.
~ Psalm 139

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am in a sort of stunned state. It is easy to get used to the Lord saying, 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', and then we get a great big 'NO' and we're taken aback. So on we go, walking by faith, not by sight.

Post a Comment