Love will not betray you

Serve God, love me and men
This is not the end
Live unbruised, we are friends
And I'm sorry
I'm sorry

Sigh no more, no more
One foot in sea one on shore
My heart was never pure
You know me
You know me

And man is a giddy thing

Love - it will not betray you,
dismay or enslave you,
It will set you free
Be more like the man
you were made to be.

There is a design,
An alignment, the cry
Of my heart to see
The beauty of love
as it was made to be

~Sigh No More, Mumford and Sons


The basilica shines black against the white snowladen sky.


I hover and take photos through the cracks behind the altar,
and watch people pray.


Yes, everything that has breath...



Praise the Lord.

Searching for the love that does not betray, dismay, enslave.
The love that sets me free.

No comments:

Post a Comment