Shout out to Dads! and an update

As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him. (Psalm 103:13)
Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful men I know! I've included photos of as many of you dads as I could find!



My husband, the most amazing husband,
and an incredible father.

Papa
Dad
Grampa Al
Scott with Jessica


Daniel with Robert
Benjamin

Damon York
Bob Garver


A quick update on my own health: My social anxiety is definitely improved. Twice this week I went out with friends to sing karaoke, and even as more and more people came through the doors to whistle, boo, and cat-call, I was able to stay relaxed. I also was able to maintain control of my drinking, which can be difficult at a bar, and especially when singing in front of a mixed bunch. I feel the Lord is really working on my heart as these are areas I've asked for healing and self-control. I can't wait to see what He does with me next!

No comments:

Post a Comment