Who are you running toward?


One minute you're picking daisies in the yard.


Then the stumble that warns of pain to come.


Finally, the plunge downward, pricklier and more painful than you imagined.


Who does he run to?
PAPA.

Abba, Father, bring me close to you.
Help me live my life so that YOU are always my first choice...
for comfort,
endurance,
patience,
goodness...


You are good, You are good
When there's nothing good in me
You are love, You are love
On display for all to see
You are light, You are light
When the darkness closes in
You are hope, You are hope
You have covered all my sin

You are peace, You are peace
When my fear is crippling
You are true, You are true
Even in my wandering
You are joy, You are joy
You're the reason that I sing
You are life, You are life,
In You death has lost it's sting

Oh, I'm running to your arms,
I'm running to arms
The riches of your love
Will always be enough
Nothing compares to Your embrace
Light of the world forever reign

You are more, You are more
Than my words will ever say
You are Lord, You are Lord
All creation will proclaim
You are here, You are here
In your presence I'm made whole
You are God, You are God
Of all else I'm letting go

Oh, I'm running to your arms
I'm running to arms
The riches of your love
Will always be enough
Nothing compares to Your embrace
Light of the world forever reign

My heart will sing
no other name
Jesus, Jesus

~ Hillsong, Forever Reign ~

(click the link, it will start your day out right!)




FaithBarista_FreshJamBadgeG

No comments:

Post a Comment