Happy anniversary


The difference is just a breath apart
on one side loneliness, on the other warmth
Seven years I've waited for something to break my heart
but you just keep holding on

I sometimes waver between trust and fear
wonder whether someday God's gonna take me
My choice is to remember every morning I'm still here
just keep holding on to love

Seven years or seventy and seven
dreams unfinished or dreams forgotten in the dust
Just keep walking hand in hand, just keep livin'
Till death I'll just keep holding on

You're still the reason I hold on this tight, the reason I live this hard, the reason I am this warm, the reason I believe in oh, so many things I never believed in before. It's been the best season of my life. I can't wait to see what you eclipse it with in the next seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment