Another day away

Come, let us return to the Lord;
for he has torn us, that he may heal us;
he has struck down, and he will bind us up.
After two days he will revive us;
on the third day he will raise us up,
that we may live before him.
Let us know;
Let us press on to know the Lord;
his going out is sure as the dawn;
he will come to us as the showers,
as the spring rains that water the earth.
~Hosea 6:1-3~

Tonight I am lonely and tired, and wish I were home in bed with my husband. The side effects took full effect today: sores in my mouth and throat and the rest of my digestive tract, nausea, a little vomiting, muscle soreness, extreme fatigue, and general feeling of being low. Low energy, low mood. Waiting rather anxiously for the results of my scan tomorrow (although be forewarned, I will just be guessing as I won't get the doctor's impression until Monday, December 28). Hoping there is no uptake and I can go home Monday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment