Merry Christmas (just got easier)

My little brother Ben has been the computer genius in our family since day 1. He has recently launched a new online business, and I am shamelessly plugging it here! Please consider using this - with all that is going on with our health, it was such a load off my mind to simply write, pick photos, and click SEND after importing my contacts from my e-mail account! It usually takes me days to write out addresses on envelopes, and about $60 in postage, plus the cost of getting our Christmas pictures printed.

E-mail Christmas cards just like mine by MistleMail.com! Save money by sending your Christmas cards by e-mail this season instead of paying printing and postage costs. Mistle Mail designs are 100% custom created — just provide the photos and an optional Christmas letter, choose recipients, and they'll take care of the rest! Use the discount code SAVE2009 to save 10% on your order.

I've included a screen shot of my beautiful e-cards. The "real deal" will reach your e-mail inbox by the end of the week if you normally receive a "snail mail" Christmas greeting from our family!

2 comments:

Ben Holmen said...

Amy looks hilarious in that picture! Maybe next year you can all make that face. :)

Thanks for the plug!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy the fact that Rosy is rocking a Vikings beanie. SKOL VIKINGS!

Uncle Nick

Post a Comment