Why Worry?

My surgery is scheduled for today at noon. My surgeon is a wonderful woman in her late 30's-early 40's, with confidence but a sweet disposition and kind heart. There is still a chance the surgery will be postponed, pending the results of an ultrasound at 10:15. Please continue to pray for God's healing!

I have been encouraged this morning by a children's song I sing to the girls all the time...

Why worry, when you can pray?
Trust Jesus, He'll be your stay!
Don't be a doubting Thomas, rest fully on His promise,
Why worry, worry, worry, worry
When you can pray?

2 comments:

Karla said...

Hi,

I'm Steve Glover's sister. Just wanted you to know that I am praying for you all today. You are so special to our whole family. May you feel the presence of God with you as you walk through these hard times.

Karla

Anonymous said...

Being your mother is such a joy. I am awake and downstairs at the motel, wishing I had found you online! Love, mama

Post a Comment