The most wonderful time of the year

In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice;
in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.

You are not a God who takes pleasure in evil.

Let all who take refuge in you be glad;
let them ever sing with joy.

Spread your protection over them,
that those who love your name may rejoice in you.

For surely, O Lord, you bless the righteous;
you surround them with your favor as with a shield.

O Lord, do not rebuke me in your anger or discipline me in your wrath.
Be merciful to me, Lord, for I am faint;
O Lord, heal me, for my bones are in agony.
My eyes grow weak with sorrow; they fail because of all my foes.
The Lord has heard my cry for mercy; the Lord accepts my prayer.
My shield is God Most High, who saves the upright in heart.

The song of my heart echoed in pictures & the words of Psalms 5, 6 & 7

1 comment:

Daria said...

Those are wonderful pictures ...

Post a Comment