That old familiar place...

I was admitted to the hospital today with a double kidney infection that has also invaded my bloodstream. Prayers are appreciated - for quick healing, some type of family celebration for the holiday, and rest for me in the hospital. It's been a wild month. Amy is also showing recurrence of her symptoms since starting the steroid wean. That has put a whole bunch of scary diagnoses back on the table, so to speak. Please keep her little brain in your prayers. We are thanking God this Thanksgiving...for her wholly intact spunky sweetness today.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm honestly overwhelmed for you at the timing of this infection but will take my thoughts captive and direct heartfelt intercession for each of you. Please, Lord....
It is by faith we do not give up, but believe Him when He says there will be a harvest of righteousness for the day of plowing. I love you.

Post a Comment