A day of sweet rejoicing

Skye and Smoky cuddling - Smoky's eyes like jasper in the sun.
 It has been a fun weekend with my aunts and uncle. I am going to my parents Sunday night to stay, and then over to my house around 6 a.m.!


The reunion is the silver lining to the separation! I miss my little stinkers and can't wait to squeeze them. I was thinking back to other reunions (this is our 4th time through this) and I know from experience I can't plan to get anything accomplished tomorrow...other than sitting still and letting myself be smothered by the pile of kids that follows me like little steel babies to the mother magnet. Click here if you want to read old posts about previous homecomings.

So today, rejoice with me?

Their very first independent snowman - no help from parents!
Praise God, from whom all blessings flow;
Praise Him, all creatures here below;
Praise Him above, ye heav'nly host;
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost!

Praise God the Father who's the source;
Praise God the Son who is the course;
Praise God the Spirit who's the flow;
Praise God, our portion here below!
~ doxology from Ps. 148:1-2, penned by Thomas Ken, 1674 ~ 

1 comment:

Alleluiabelle said...

Dear Friend,

I want you to know how deeply you touch ME through your life writings.

Our family continues to go through the deep valley with my husband's now inoperable heart disease, my own physical maladies that have plagued my body for the last eight years, my dear sister's cancer (Yay...as of the end of Dec. cancer marker extremely low) and so many more things.

We continue to praise our Almighty God and TRUST Him through it all.

Thank you for encouraging and inspiring me every time I come here to read. I continue to pray for you. I don't always comment, but I am reading my friend.

Peace, Prayers & Love to you and your family,

Alleluiabelle

Post a Comment