Warmth for this hard winter


I bought it second hand for a Moroccan Valentine's dinner. Never used it much. Until my heart started beating wildly and coffee made me ever so much worse. I traded my morning coffee for morning tea...given me by a best friend totally out of the blue, the only tea one should ever drink, in my opinion! And now my pot steams warm and splendid every morning and again in the afternoon, and my children ask for oatmeal and we make it, hot and comforting, with tea pot water ever so much more easily than boiling in a pot (why??). And I see His hand as we discover new delights because He "hedges" our way with trials. What a family He is making us!

Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say, rejoice! 
Philippians 4:4

This is the day which the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!
Psalm 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment