Goodbye, my friend, I hate to see you go

A long-time cancer "acquaintance" through the internet, who offered me much support and resources throughout my own journey, passed away today. Please stop in to her blog and offer her husband your comments if you have could at Daria's Living with Cancer blog.


My Bible-in-90-Days reading took me through Numbers a few days ago (yes, and now I am all the way through Judges...it's amazing!). The story of the manna hit me hard, and then I read it again in One Thousand Gifts, my current book of "wow!"

Manna literally means "what is it?" A mystery. Can't put your finger on the texture, flavor, color even...if you read the description, it's very amorphous. God feeds us with mystery. We can't quite label it or put it into a box. That's why it's called faith. I played around with the above photo of the feed spout at the York's horse farm, mulling over these things. Thinking about friends dying of cancer. If you enjoy it, click on the photo and you can save the large size to your computer and put it up as a computer background like I did. You can also download it even larger from Flickr.


3 comments:

Nikole Hahn said...

I am sorry for your loss. I did leave a comment though I never followed Daria's blogs.

God bless you!

Nikole Hahn said...

I am sorry for your loss. I did leave a comment though I never followed Daria's blogs.

God bless you!

SomeGirl said...

So sorry to hear about your friend!

Post a Comment